Vouchers are valid for 1 year.
This is an e-voucher. Please make sure you enter your e-mail address when ordering as the voucher code will be e-mailed to you.
Our physical ceramic hanging vouchers can only be bought in person from our Studio.
No extensions from the date of expiry will be given. Please do not embarrass staff by asking for an extension
You can book pottery painting by messaging / calling or online
Wheel and clay sessions are available to book online but if the dates don’t suit you please call us and we can arrange alternative times
E vouchers can be used for online purchases and in store.
Ceramic Vouchers can only be redeemed in store, however if you see a class or item online you can have it reserved by calling us.
Gift Vouchers Terms & Conditions
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- No extensions will be given.
- Gift Vouchers are available in denominations of £10 with a £10 minimum.
- Gift Vouchers can only be used in a single transaction; and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given.
- Gift Vouchers may be used for goods or services of a higher value, on payment of the difference.
- Gift Vouchers will not be replaced when lost, damaged or stolen.
- Gift Vouchers will be subject to verification at time of presentation.
- Gift Voucher only valid at The Potter’s house pottery. E vouchers are can be used online. Physical Ceramic vouchers can only be redeemed in the store.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of The Potter’s House pottery if final.
- The Potter’s House pottery reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions without prior notice.